Saturday, November 22, 2014

GIF Tag

I've been tagged by Random Smiles to complete the Gif Tag!  I've seen this around and have been excited to try it out.  Thanks to Ellen for tagging me so I would do it!  Now I haven't heard of most of the books she gave me, so this is fun because I get to go look them up and possibly add new books to my TBR list.  Here you go:

Steel Lily by



Normally I like dystopians, but not sure this one sparks my interest.





Not for sure, but I'm intrigued for this one as it sounds like maybe zombies?  I'll have to add it to my TBR list.





The premise sounds kind of different.  But, I prefer to read YA, not New Adult.  If I'm reading about adults I prefer to read about people my age with my same problems.  Although that would be New Adult problems kind of.




I think the one time in my life I tried to become a runner came after the movie Run, Fatboy Run.  And this book is one that I had been able to get as an e-galley, but haven't been able to read.  It also makes me think I might want to try running again some day.  However the above picture is me right now.




This is how I feel about these kinds of stories.  They all sound the same to me.  I'm not much of a fantasy reader.  Sorry.




Another one that just doesn't get me interested really.  Sorry.




Another one I'm not sure if I'll read, but I do love the cover of it!!




I've seen this one around before, but based on the warning at the bottom of the Goodreads page, I'm wondering about this.




Hmm, this is one that I've seen around a lot on a lot of different blogs I think.  But based on this description on Goodreads, this is kind of how I feel about it.  Confused at what is so popular.




The synopsis on Goodreads makes me think of Land of the Lost, but actually more the movie than the tv show.  And I couldn't find any gifs for the movie, well one, but it didn't fit.  So this is the closest I could find.




Yeah, I have no idea what this one is supposed to be about and I'm pretty sure I'm okay with that.





This one kind of sounds good, but then I don't really need to add too many more books to my TBR list.

This was kind of hard since I hadn't read any of these.  So a lot of my gifs are kinda similar.  Oh well.
Here are the list of books I've chosen for the people I'm tagging.
  • Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige
  • Arianna's Honor by Michelle Sodaro
  • Grasshopper Jungle by Andrew Smith
  • The Dark World by Cara Lynn Shultz
  • The Lost Sun by Tessa Gratton
  • The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater
  • Paper Valentine by Brenna Yovanoff
  • Eighth Grade Bites by Heather Brewer
  • Transcendence by CJ Omololu
  • The Mark of the Hummingbird by Jessica Gollub
  • H2O by Virginia Bergin
  • Magnolia League by Katie Crouch
Tag you're it:
Feel free to join in even if I don't tag you.